Interested in scheduling a pool party at your country club, community pool or swim club? Click on the Pool Party tab to register.
This form must be completed with payment at least 7 days before the event. Your party is not booked until you receive confirmation from the Upstate Pool Party Coordinator.
Pool Parties With Upstate Pool Management
Pool Party Policies/Terms and Conditions
- We require one lifeguard per 25 people for every pool party at an Upstate-managed pool. In addition, parties involving alcohol will require at least two guards. For all events, the rate is $ 25/hr. per guard. The total number of attendees includes anybody who will be inside pool gates as lifeguards are responsible for safety of every patron, both in the water and on the pool deck.
- Ex. You have 40 people attending the event from 6pm-8pm. You would need two guards for 2 hours. Each guard is $ 25 per hour so your total for the event will be $ 100.
- There must be one adult guardian/supervisor present for every 10 guests, and these supervisors must remain present and attentive for the entirety of the pool party.
- Pool Parties must be booked at least 7 days in advance to ensure adequate time to get additional lifeguards lined up for party.
- Any parties booked less than 7 days in advance will be charged an additional $50 late registration fee.
- Parties booked less than 7 days in advance may not be approved based on lifeguard availability on short notice.
- It is the responsibility of the host to confirm pool availability with a facility representative to prevent conflicts with any neighborhood events (swim team, HOA sponsored parties, etc.)
- Some facilities have their own pool party guidelines (such as no after hours parties) which Upstate must honor in addition to our policies.
- Pool party registration with Upstate only covers fees for additional lifeguards for party. Any facility clubhouse/patio/grill/etc. rentals/reservations must be handled through the facility management.
Book your pool party today! To learn more about pool parties at your community pool managed by Upstate Pool Management, feel free to give us a call. 864-688-1143 We’ll give you more information and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
Upstate Pool Management offers lifeguards for pool parties at pools in Greenville and beyond.